Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Parker Jameson Loughran

These are the announcements we made after Parker was born, but never sent out. We just thought we would share it with everyone.
Introducing: Parker Jameson Loughran
Our pride and joy.

Next to becoming Garrett's wife, this was the best day of my life. You will never truly know a mother's love until you become one yourself. Giving birth to this perfect little miracle showed me God's love for us all. Parker gave us the biggest scare of our lives the first week he was born, which made us realize how easily life can be taken for granted. Through all the crying, dirty diapers, sleepless nights, and bad days, we are just so thankful that he is in our lives. I cannot believe the joy he has brought to us. He is one special baby boy who has my whole heart.






1 comment:

Cameron Ingalls said...

How BEAUTIFUL! Ahhh... I would love to meet your little guy someday. ;) Congratulations!