Thursday, October 22, 2009

Slacker
























I guess it's true what they say... the second one kind of gets the shaft when it comes to pictures. We were taking pictures of Parker all the time when he was a baby, but now that we have Hudson AND Parker, it's hard to get out and do that as much. So I have made it a point to start taking more pictures of the little guy. He is way too cute not to :)
Parker usually ignores the camera, until today. He was getting a little jealous of me taking Hudson's pictures, so he sat on the couch and just started laughing hysterically so that I would take his picture. It was pretty precious.
And I LOVE how much Parker loves Hudson. And Hudson gets a smile on his face every time Parker is around. They are the cutest little brothers I've ever seen!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm behind on commenting (once again!!) but your boys are adorable!! (and you guys too)! and hang in there for your surgery you will do great!! <3