Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy I could ever ask for for my two beautiful baby boys. This is your first Father's Day as a daddy of two. You manage to make them both smile as often as you can, and you can tell in their happy spirits.

Taking Parker for backhoe rides, "ventures", throwing water balloons off the deck, taking turns giving each other massages on the couch. He loves every second of it.

Giving Hudson smiles, tickle time, peekaboo, fake coughing with him, he is in heaven.

Our boys love you so much. I know that they are going to cherish these special memories of their daddy. You make their childhood special, and that's all I could ask for.

We love you so much.


And Happy Father's Day to my daddy! You're the best dad and Papa we could ask for :)


1 comment:

DeDe Weeks said...

He is a special daddy! Love the pictures! XO