Wednesday, June 30, 2010

11 months

I can 't believe this is the last time I am going to do this with my baby. Next month this post is going to say "1 year old". That is just ridiculous!
I love my little buddy so much. He is the sweetest, cuddliest, snuggliest, adorable little guy in the whole world. I NEVER want him to grow up. I wish I could keep him this age forever (but add the sleeping through the night part to it- UGH).

He has 7 teeth-- 4 top, 3 bottom. Cutest teeth ever.
He says "dada" all the time. He is in love with his daddy. It's so adorable... except when I say "say momma"- and he says "dada". Little stinker :)
He is trying to stand on his own, so we think he'll be walking a little before Parker did (13 months).
Who knows.

Here is the little angel:



















2 comments:

DeDe Weeks said...

He looks like he should be peeing or something in the next-to-last picture. It is sooooooooooo cute!!

Jen said...

AWW such a cute lil man!!