Sunday, July 6, 2008

Parker's first 4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July! We went to Aunt Lori and Uncle Greg's for the weekend... to hang out with the family (and fireworks are legal to do on the streets there!). We had an early dinner followed by a game I've never heard of; Washers (really fun, but I am not good at it!). And then we did fireworks all night long. It was Parker's first, and he made sure he stayed up till 10:00 so he could take as much of it in as possible. We celebrated my brother Ryan's birthday, swam in their pool, and watched the fight on Saturday night. Quite the busy weekend!
It was so fun, but we are glad to be home!

My little sweet pea


Ty and Addy playing with the sparklers... while Garrett plays with the camera settings



Our little firecracker... eating firecrackers




Garrett's favorite new picture of me :)

It was a little bright... but we needed a momma/dadda picture!

My little Addy and Ty.

Parker crawling around with his Paci


Look at that beautiful face. I love his eyelashes

No comments: