Friday, October 10, 2008

New House!


This is our house! We are still working on getting our things moved in... but these are some pictures so far. We need to do some work on the outside before Parker's birthday party, but we are getting there!


One of my favorite things about the house. I always wanted a tire swing when I was little... now Parker has one :)


Our entry way with a huge built in book shelf:


The Kitchen:


Dining Room:
Guest Room:



Our little extra room off of the master bedroom:

Our room:


Living Room:



Parker's room (notice a certain baby sleeping?):

Parker's Bathroom


Parker playing in his favorite basket:

3 comments:

a.love said...

Congrats on finally getting into your home!! So exciting!

DeDe Weeks said...

Your house turned out so cute! Good job, guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! It looks so great! P.S. I love your Halloween decorations!