Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Baby Baby

I just scheduled our first ultrasound for February 2nd. I am so excited to see this little one! February seems so far away, but I guess it is almost January. It is such a relief to see that little baby on the screen and see them moving around happily inside of you.

Sometimes this just seems too good to be true. I feel like the luckiest momma in the world. When we were trying for Parker, we were very fortunate to get pregnant our first month. And with this little baby, it took us 2 months of trying... which I still think is pretty darn lucky. But I can easily see where people could start to get discouraged. I want for my brother and sister in law to be pregnant so badly it makes me hurt for them. But I know your time is coming, Jen! And I can't wait for our kids to grow up together. Thank you so much for being an awesome auntie, and for responding so so well to the news. She literally shrieked, you guys! :) WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

The Days of the Weeks said...

I love you too! I love so much that you give me so much support! You are the best momma role model for me!

I am SOOOOO happy for you and I promise to make you auntie again just as soon as I can!

Muah!