Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Boys



I think one of the hardest parts of Garrett's injury is that he doesn't get to play with Parker very much anymore. Parker is kind of a rough houser, so it's scary to have a vulnerable arm next to him.
But last night they started watching tv together, while Garrett was massaging Parker's head and neck. It was SO cute. This is the closest they've been in a few days (other than the thousands of kisses they give each other).
I can't wait for them to be able to wrestle and play again.
And I can't wait to hug and snuggle my husband again!

I am definitely getting in some nursing practice for the future though! Giving Garrett his medicine on time, making sure he eats and drinks, giving him baths, helping him in and out of bed, getting him dressed, and making sure he is comfy. I couldn't have a cuter patient :)

No comments: