Sunday, January 11, 2009

Parker Adventures

Parker loves going outside now that he can walk around. He has a new found obsession of collecting rocks. He grabs as many as he can in each hand and runs around with them. He is such a little adventurer.









These were from Christmas at Auntie Jen and Uncle Robbie's house. I love how he is so intrigued by Uncle Ryan. So cute.

Holding Uncle Ry's leg.

Garrett was a wii bit excited about this :)

Mmm. Goldfish.

This cracks me up. He looks like a puppy trying to balance a treat on his nose.

6 comments:

DeDe Weeks said...

There's no stopping Parks now!! Um...I noticed a dog house in the background - you getting ready for Remi!!?? :) :) :) How about posting a little video of his latest dance moves! So cute!

The Loughran's said...

no, that one was from Rob and Jen's house! You were next to him if you didn't notice :)
I'll have G try to upload it. I'm not sure if we can from our phones though.

DeDe Weeks said...

Sorry I didn't recognize the navy blue sweats. Let's see that could have been you, Jen, me..... LOL

The Loughran's said...

Kendra has them too! haha.

DeDe Weeks said...

And don't forget Kathy and Sharon!!

Caitlin, Andrew, and Riley said...

He is so darn cute. I love the Chucks and Trues. Such great style =). We have stylish babies! Awww. I miss you and Parkie sooo much!