Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Showered with Love

I have the honor of being my best friend, Katie's, Matron of Honor. Seeing as it is probably the only time in my life this will happen, I was so excited to throw a bridal shower that was all Katie.
Katie and I can be very different, but exactly the same, all at once.
It was amazingly fun to plan a party for someone else. I didn't just throw something together, I put so much thought and effort into making it perfect. It was so refreshing to hear Katie talk about all of the little details that probably only her and I noticed, but then again that's why we're best friends :)

All of the baking, decorating, planning and shopping was so worth it for my dear friend to have a shower all about her. We had so much fun talking, laughing, playing a little game, and opening presents.

I hope you had an amazing day, love <3


1 comment:

Katie said...

It was MORE than amazing!!! Hearing you talk about how special it is to be my matron of honor makes me almost tear up. I appreciate SO much the not only wonderful, and beautiful shower (which was more than I could have ever hoped for)...also YOU, for being so immersed in helping me with everything for the wedding. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful best friend. Thank you love <3