Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dear Daddy






Dear Daddy,

I love you SO much! You are my favorite guy in the whole world.
I know I get sad every morning when I wake up and ask for you, and mommy tells me you're at work, but I know you are working hard just for us. So I can have nummies in my belly, cute clothes on my back, and fun tractors to play with.

I love:
Our weekend trips to the donut store in our pj's, and then eating them in bed with mommy or on the kitchen floor.
Our backhoe rides around our house.
Taking naps with you.
When you take me to special little parks that you know I will especially like.
Our weekend "ventures" we take as a family.
Our dance parties in the living room when you let me wear your hat and sunglasses.
When you share chocolate nummies with me and then tell me not to tell mom, even though I have chocolate all over my mouth.
When you chase me around the house and I can't stop giggling.
Yelling for you at the back door when you get home from work. "DADDY!!!"
How you kiss me all the time... it's my favorite thing.

I can't wait:
To go fishing with you.
Till you teach me how to drive the backhoe and excavator by myself.
To go camping with you, mommy, and Hudson.
For the rest of our lives together!

Daddy, I LUH LOO!!!!

Love,
Parker/Parkie/Lone Bug



Daddy,

I can't wait to meet you in 2 short months. I know you will love me just as much as you do Parker and mommy. :)

Love,
Hudson



Gare,

Thank you so much for being the best father I could ever ask for for our babies. I fall more in love with you every time I see you with Parker, and I can't wait to see you with Hudson.

I love you!


1 comment:

DeDe Weeks said...

Sweetest thing I've ever read! What a blessing to know how much Parker's mommy and daddy love him and how they love each other!! :)