Wednesday, September 3, 2008

10 months old!

Our little man is 10 months old today! I can't believe that we will be celebrating his first birthday in 2 months. Time goes by so fast. Parker is getting ready to learn how to walk. He has stood unassisted a couple of times, and is getting really confident! I can't believe how much changes in the first 10 months of life. He went from an immobile baby that always had to be held, to a baby that I can't chase after fast enough!

Happy 10 months, baby :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one where he is by the gate looks like he is saying "alright, I got this walking thing down I think....so I will see you later!" So big!

DeDe Weeks said...

Parks, you are growing up so fast. Papa Steve says you're going to walk in two more weeks!!! I think he might just be right on!! And you'll have a whole new world to explore in your new home very soon!! Uh oh, Mommy!!!! Yikes!!!