Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday, Garrett!


This weekend (yes, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) we celebrated Garrett's 26th birthday... and it pretty much made him go into mid life, er, quarter life crisis mode. But we all reassured him that he is still young :)

We went to dinner on Friday, followed by Native Lounge downtown. Saturday we went to LA to a Dodger game, and Sunday we had pizza with my family.
Spoiled much??





I didn't get a picture of all of his presents because that would have taken forever. But I did take a picture of his painting from Parker that I framed for him (it made him teary eyed, sweetest thing in the world).

And I surprised him with the 32 gb iPod Touch. He is beyond obsessed with it right now!
I also got him a new wedding ring since his real one is lost somewhere. It is titanium with a diamond in the middle. I'm glad he doesn't look single anymore!
Happy Birthday, baby!!! We love you <3

No comments: